5 Tips For Surviving A Plane Ride With EDS
1) Ask for the wheelchair assistance and pre-bording. Even if you don’t know if you “really” need it…it’s generally better to use any extra help when traveling. Pre- bording can be a life saver if you prefer to sit the bulk head, the front row with extra leg space.
2) Pillows! My best recommendations are the posey ankle pillow & the bean pillow because of their versatility.
3) The airplane foot hammock / footrest by EazyFeet
4) Consider dressing in layers and bringing heating and /or cooling products for temperature control.
5) Be prepared to steady yourself for takeoff and landing. You can check out this video link for a pilots explanation on how to best position yourself.